Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

RE: Taxi / Limo Meeting

Subject: RE: Taxi / Limo Meeting

From: "RUBEN GARCIA" <33236@lapd.lacity.org>

Date: 04/01/2015 12:01 PM

To: "Hughes, Laurie" <lhughes@gatewaytola.org>, "Payne, Miki"

<Miki@hbd rollinger.com >

CC: "(resmith@earthlink.net), Bob Smith" <resmith@earthlink.net>,
"ABSKHARON, PETER" <33648@lapd.lacity.org>, "ALBERCA, NICOLE"
<nicole.alberca@lapd.lacity.org>, AndyLoos <Andy@hbdrollinger.com>, "Davis,
Christina" <Christina@laxcoastal.com>, "Duckworth, Donald"
<duckworth.donald@gmail.com>, "Fincutter, Chris

(cfincutter@theparkingspot.com)" <cfincutter@theparkingspot.com>, FredSutton
<fred.sutton@lacity.org>, "Liaison, CD11 LAX" <jessica.duboff@lacity.org>,
"Montalto(giulio.montalto@citynationalsecurity.com), Giulio"

<giulio.montalto@citynationalsecurity.com>, "0'neill(coneill@innout.com),
Carole" <coneill@innout.com>, "Rahman, Moheb" <Moheb@hbdrollinger.com>,
"Vandehey, Brian(bvandehey@theparkingspot.com)"

< bvandehey@theparkingspot.com>

I think Manchester Square would be a great place???

>>> Miki Payne <Miki@hbdrollinger.com> 3/31/2015 6:00 PM >>>

Laurie,

Thank you for continuing your efforts to get this terrible situation resolved. A special
thank you to our Senior Leads who are taking time to help with this situation as well as
Bob Smith's parking enforcement who were actively engaging Limos on our private lots
this am!

Miki